
Thanks for checking out our new family blog! Why are we doing this? Is it to show how cool and modern we are? Well, a lot of it just comes down to a few factors.
#1- We are blessed with an amazing group of family and friends and these people are spread all over the country. This blog will be a great way to keep you all updated with what's going on. We are in the midst of some exciting life stuff here... the Zanman is getting bigger and he keeps amazing us everyday with his new found wit and independence (yes, "independence" can, at times, be a euphemism for stubbornness-I blame Philip for traits such as this) and, as many of you know, we are venturing into the land of adoption. I already claim that my favorite post will be something along the lines of, "We got the call!"
#2- Even though it revokes my membership card in the What Mommies Should Do Club, scrapbooking makes me cringe. Don't get me wrong, I love the principle and admire those who do it. I just find it stressful. I'd rather spend what little down time I have doing other constructive activities such as seeing how many tacos I can stuff my face with in one setting or *gasp* taking a bath without a certian little boy yelling for me outside the door. So this blog will be my (our) effort to preserve pictures and a narrative of our family for years to come. If all goes according to plan, we'll have plenty of stuff to embarrass Zanman and his siblings with once they get older.
By the way, in case you didn't read the blurb on the right, "Fabula Nostra" is "Our Story" in Latin. We can't wait to share it with you!
1 comment:
Woo hoo! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so glad you 2 finally made the leap so that we can keep up with you guys! I'll go subscribe right now :)
Post a Comment